The quickest way to print the current topic is to right-click within the topic and click Print.
The Print button on the Help toolbar provides these print options:
- Print the selected topic (recommended)
- Print the selected heading and all subtopics
NoteWhen you select the second option, you may get numerous printed pages, depending on how many subtopics the currently selected topic contains.
To print a Help topic
- Display the topic you want to print.
- Right-click in the topic pane. Click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Print.
To print a selected heading and all subtopics
- Display the topic you want to print and make sure that the Contents tab is displayed.
- On the Help toolbar, click Print.
- In the Print Topics dialog box, click Print the Selected Heading and All Subtopics.
- Click OK.