With Autodesk Subscription, you get the latest releases of Autodesk software, incremental product enhancements, personalized web support from Autodesk technical experts, and self-paced e-Learning.
Subscription services are available to subscription members only (available in countries/regions where Autodesk subscriptions are offered).
Click the Subscription Center button in the InfoCenter box to access the following options:
- Create support request. Provides direct communication with Autodesk support technicians. You receive fast, complete answers to your installation, configuration, and troubleshooting questions.
- View support request. Tracks and manages your questions and responses through Autodesk's support system.
- Edit Subscription Center profile. Sets up and maintains your subscription membership.
- View e-Learning catalog. Features interactive lessons organized into product catalogs.
- e-Learning lessons. Provides e-Learning lessons. Each lesson is 15-30 minutes and features hands-on exercises, with an option to use a simulation instead of the software application. You can use an online evaluation tool that identifies gaps in skills, determines the lessons that will be most helpful, and keeps track of learning progress.
Subscription resources provide interactive product features over the Internet. Each time you access subscription resources from Subscription Center in an Autodesk product, product information (such as the serial number, version, language, and the subscription contract ID) is sent to Autodesk for verification that your product is on subscription.
The CAD Manager Control Utility can be used to turn Subscription Resources on and off in the program.
- In the InfoCenter box, click the Subscription Center button.
- On the Subscription Center panel, under Subscription Center, click the subscription resource you want to access.